Monday 21 July 2014

Review: Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Hey guys! :)
So today I wanted to do a review on a product I honestly have not had for very long, and believe me, it is already on my wishlist of things I need right now. The product I am talking about is the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind and Purifying Micro-Pearls (£19.00) for combination to oily skin (That was a mouthful), I received a sample of this, and a few other Clarins products like 2/3 months ago when Clarins were doing some sort of promotion. Why did I not try it straight away? I was already using other products and I really don't like to mess up my routine if I am not going to purchase the full size straight away, you can see how much hope I had for this product. No, scratch that, It's not like I had no hope for the product it's more like I thought it would just be another cleanser, ya know, nothing special. Man, I was so wrong. Let me give you a list of why I love this so much. 

1) A little goes a long way: I know we have all  heard this expression but dayum you don't know the meaning of it until you try this cleanser, like I put a pea sized amount on and thought 'this might be too much', how freaky! 
2) Squeaky clean feeling: I feel weird when I say that after using this my face feels so clean and refreshed that all the other times I washed my face without this seems like I was just kidding myself. But really, it's like my pores themselves feel clean. 
3) Actually takes make-up off: Now, if you are a girl you know how important this is, I use Estée Lauder Double Wear and this actually gets it all off, which is surprising to me, cause that foundation doesn't want to go anywhere (which is why I love it so much).
4) Matte finish: At the moment I only use this at night so I don't reap the benefits of the matte finish it provides, but I really like how it gives a matte finish without being drying on the skin, literally it's crazy but so awesome.
5) Smells Goooood:  I love the way this smells, it smells so refreshing, like the ocean :)

This product basically does what a cleanser should do but does it so unbelievably well. I would recommend this to any one who is looking for a new cleanser because this literally performs to a level that I didn't know existed. The one negative may be the price but for the amount of product you use, I think it is definitely worth it, this will be on your bathroom counter for a while :P 

I hope you enjoyed this review, let me know what you think :) 
Thanks for reading
Anjna xx

Share:

2 comments

  1. I used to use the one with cottonseed but it started drying out my skin too much :( I'm trying the energizing gel cleanser now and it's pretty good, you should get a sample of that one!

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that sounds nice! you know, I've never heard that much hype around Clarins Cleansers but I seriously am impressed - I will definitely be trying out more of their products :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig