Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites!

Hey :) 
So I can't believe it's the end of September, it's crazy how quickly time is flying! I wanted to share my September favourites in this post and although I haven't got a lot - everything I do show are things that I have been using for practically the entire month.  So let's get this show on the road :) 



Real Techniques Blush Brush (£9.99)
I love this brush - it's so soft and just so nice to use but for the past month I have been using this specific brush to powder my face rather than use it for its intended purpose, I did this because this brush doesn't pick up too much of the product (which is ideal because it's very easy to get carried away with blush). So this is the perfect powder brush for touching up or just setting make-up in my opinion. If you have this brush I would urge you to try it as a powder brush because it works! If you are looking for a light coverage powder brush then I would recommend this. 

Lancôme Paris Le Crayon Khol in 02 Brun (£16.50/1.8g)
In the past year I have been getting into brown eyeliner - I used to use one from Rimmel London and since I got into the habit of using it, I thought I should purchase a high end one. This one from Lancôme doesn't disappoint at all - it's pigmented, creamy and long lasting and just everything a eyeliner should be. The amount of product they give is also amazing too especially compared to a standard eyeliner. If you are on the hunt for a good matte brown pencil eyeliner then this one is the one for you :) 



Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06 Golden Brown(€6.90)
My go-to eyeshadow is 'Smog' from the Naked 1 palette and I feel like this is the creamy stick version of it. I love this so much because it's just hassle-free, if you don't have time in the mornings this is perfect, just colour your eyelids in and you are good to go. It stays on so well - I hardly experience creasing and lets just say my eyelids crease like crazy. I just wish this brand was more accessible (they have a shop in London, but I got mine from Milan) I know everyone would love this. It's just amazing  - I want everyone to buy it.

Shaka Nail Polish in 'Petra' (€1.99/ 5ml)

I bought this nail polish in Milan because it just looked so pretty and it was cheap so I thought why not? If you ever see these then I urge you to buy them, they are such a nice formula, they stay on quite well too and I have no complaints with this polish - the price is just amazing. I love this colour because it's a nice transitional shade between summer and autumn as it is a lovely pinky orange shade with gold flecks and I think it will suit a lot of skin types. 


Essence Gel Eye Pencil Waterproof in 05 Gunmetal (£2.30/0.57g)
I have this thing where if I haven't tried something before then I would buy it cheap and if I like how it looks then I would buy a more expensive version of it. I did this with brown eyeliner and now I am testing out grey eyeliner and I actually like this method because I get to try some good cheap products and some good high end ones too. I love this eyeliner - it lasts so well and it's only £2.30 (I bought this one in Milan but they sell it in Wilkinson). It's a twist up eyeliner too so it's easy to travel with and I have nothing bad to say about it. I use this to line my upper eyelids and I love that it is not as harsh as black - it makes it more wearable in my opinion, it has some glitter in it too but I have never noticed it unless it's swatched on my hand. I haven't tried this in the waterline yet so I'm not sure how waterproof it is, but it is a nice eyeliner. Also notice the amount they give you compared to the Lancôme one. 

Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Colour (£4.49/10ml)
I rave about this nail polish way too much. I have a full review which you can read about here, I have worn this polish for about half of the month. It's just everything I need in a polish. Go and try it out if you haven't already :)






Top to Bottom: Kiko, Essence and Lancôme
So that sums up my September Favourites :) What have you been enjoying this month? Remember to subscribe and be sure to leave me a comment :) 
Thanks so much for reading, 
Anjna xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg the eyeliner and the nail polish looks amazing! *legasp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing :) they both go on nice and smoothly :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig