Saturday 18 October 2014

Review: Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful

Hey :) 
So today's post is something special - it isn't that often that a blogger/YouTuber gets a range out but when they do I just need to have it. Zoe Sugg is now a celebrity in my opinion, she is always mentioned when anyone has a conversation about YouTube and is just very current. What I like in general about what she has launched is that they are all easily accessible and very very affordable. To me this means that she understands that her audience lives all over the place and are generally around the teenage/young adult range. 
Today I will be reviewing the body mist that she launched called: Blissful Mistful. I bought this product online and that is something I never do with scents because I just really think it's a risk - especially if you have no clue what it smells like. I have to say I was curious to what it would smell like and pleasantly surprised when it smelt the complete opposite of what I thought. Here is a break down of my points :)


Good points
Smell: I thought it would be extremely girly and sweet with a heavy fragrance - a bit like when you go and buy your first body spray, instead it was relaxing, subtle and just really nice to inhale! It's feminine because it smells like flowers and it's just... clean cut. I like how universal this scent is - I can't imagine a girl who would be disappointed to wear this.
Packaging: I really like the the packaging of this - it's cute and feminine without being childish and girly. The balance that she has made is actually fantastic in my opinion. 
Application: A small amount goes a long way with this product - honestly 3 spritz is enough - which I think is a small amount - sooo I have a feeling that this is going to last. 
Price: As I mentioned above, I like how the price is cheap because it shows that she knows her target audience. This product is £8.00/45ml, which I think is a perfect price for the product. I think this will be perfect as an add-on Christmas gift for someone. 

Bad points:
Spritz: So although I really like this product and would recommend it to almost everyone - the way the spray comes out isn't the best - I wouldn't go as far to say that it squirts water at you but it isn't exactly a fine mist either - it's more towards water squirt than fine mist. I personally don't mind this - again with the price you are paying there has to be something not so great and this is it. 
Longevity: This is a half hearted bad point, the scent is subtle and so it doesn't last as long as I would like. However, like the comfort laundry advert, when you move you can sometimes notice the scent which is nice and calming, because you forget that you have worn it. 

So that was my review of the Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful, the name fits the body mist exactly. My overall thoughts are that Zoe has put a lot of thought and attention on these products because I really do feel like it reflects her and her personality perfectly. I can't wait to try some more of her products - I was truly impressed with this perfume and I do think it's worth a shot. Let me know in the comments what you would like to try from her range or your thoughts if you have tried her range. :)
Thanks for reading, 
Anjna Harish
Share:

2 comments

  1. So gonna buy this around Christmas time online! Hope it won't be sold out then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be there! When this was released it was crazy to get a hold of it! :) I hope you like it :) x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig