Tuesday 23 December 2014

Beauty Swap with Sakura!

Hey guys,
So I guess Christmas has come a couple of days early for me because I recently received a parcel from Sakura, a Japanese beauty blogger. This is what she sent me:





I told her that I was mostly interested in eye products because I know that Asian countries have mastered them well. She sent me a bunch of mascaras, which are all different: two are dual ended, one has a primer and mascara and the other adds fibres to thicken your lashes and then the actual mascara on the other end. I also received another mascara with a different design (it has a ball on the end of the wand, which is so cool). She sent me two eyeliners, one liquid and one gel which I can't wait to try. The most thoughtful gift she sent me was some Shu Uemura eyelash curlers (which I have had my eyes on for agesss), she send me not only one but two! The second one is a smaller sized one which will definitely come in handy when I travel! The last thing she sent me was a mini hand sanitiser from Bath and Body Works which smells like candy canes and is super festive so I should probably use that up ASAP haha :)

I can promise that you will hear reviews soon enough!
I want to say a huge thank you to Sakura, who approached me to do this beauty swap and I am so glad I did :) If you want to check out what I got her check this link here. My favourite posts from her was definitely her Halloween make-up ideas :)






Thanks again Sakura, this is more than I was hoping for :) and I won't have to buy mascara for another year haha!
Thanks for reading,
Anjna
Share:

2 comments

  1. YOURWELCOME!!!! IM SOOO GLAD THAT YOU ENJOYED ITTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love ittt - it's all awesomeeee :) Thanks so much! :) xx

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig