Sunday 4 January 2015

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner Review

Hey guys :)
First of all Happy New Year! (I know we are a couple of days in but the thought still counts), I hope you guys have had an amazing holiday :) Today I am going to be reviewing the Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner (£3.99/0.25g) in the colour 018 Addiction.
What I like:
1) Price: This is the first ever lip liner I have ever purchased and the reason I chose this one is because of the price and colour. At a very affordable £3.99 the price allows you (if you are like me) to test drive lip liners to see if it is for you and if it isn't then you haven't really lost out that much.
2) Longevity: So this is the reason I wanted to try lip liners - because we all know most lip sticks don't last that well on the lips. I can truly say that finding this has completely changed the game for me - it lasts for hours! This product has a matte finish and that is why it can stay on for as long as it does compared to cream formulas. 
3) Colour: I picked this product because of the colour - it's just a lovely pink (with a slight hint of purple) shade with some brown tones in it which makes it look very natural on the lips. It's a shade I think will look lovely on almost everyone.
4)  Packaging: So packaging-wise lip liners are quite slim and compact in general. Specifically, I love that this product is a twist up liner than a pencil, it just saves so much hassle when you don't have much time and it's so travel friendly. 
5) Quality: I love that I can apply this as a full on lip colour, a lip liner and underneath lipsticks so my lip colour last longer - it truly is quite multifunctional and worth the money for sure.

What I don't like: 
Drying: So having the benefits of longevity and having a matte finish usually means dry lips, which this product is guilty of. So although I don't mind that little fact too much, be sure to add lip balm prior to avoid having nicely coloured, but overall dry lips (it will help the ease of application too).

I think you guys can see that I was very impressed with this product :) I urge you guys to try it if you like the sound of it - I can't really fault it since it does everything and has exceeded my expectations and I know I will be obsessed with buying lip liners now. 
I hope you guys have enjoyed this review,
Thanks for reading, 
Anjna
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig