Tuesday 27 January 2015

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - Worth the hype?

Hey guys!
So my layout has changed! I absolutely love it and I hope you guys do too! Today I am going to be telling you my views about the legendary Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers. I have seen this eyelash curler being mentioned in videos and blogs for over 3 years now and so I am so glad my friend Sakura sent me this from Japan for me to review.


Clamp opened to its 'fullest'
So after test driving this for the past month I can happily say that yes they are worth the hype. They just curl your lashes nicely with practically no effort. I think it's the small window between the two clamps which catches all your lashes which  also helps to curl the lashes because it is so close to the lash line. I have noticed a major difference in the appearance of my lashes - they look more defined, stay curled for longer and look lengthened too.
Product used with Maybelline
 The Falsies
 I know that if I did have the opportunity to try this then I would have bought it myself, even though it retails at £20. This can seem expensive but I have used my Revlon eyelash curlers for just under two years now and they are still in fantastic condition, and so I know that this eyelash curler will also last me a long time and worth the investment. I am literally in love with it. I think you will be able to see from the pictures how well it works on my eyelashes, they are normally short, grey and very very flat which sucks, so this is definitely a life saver. I also think it improves how your mascara is applied too as if they are curled and set properly then I really only need the black colour and thickness from my mascara.
So, if you are thinking about buying a new eyelash curler then I would definitely recommend this one, it's literally been a Godsend :) 
I hope you have enjoyed this review! Let me know what you think of the product and  also what you think of my new layout! :) 
Thanks so much for reading, 
Anjna x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig