Thursday 12 March 2015

The Sunshine Tag/Award

Hey guys :)
So I have been nominated by the lovely Sabina for the sunshine award, which is just something bloggers do to learn more about other bloggers :)
Sabina states that there are three aspects to this tag, I have to: give five facts about me, answering her five questions and then nominate other bloggers I love.

My Five Facts
1) I am a second year psychology student
2) I love reading, it's one of my favourite things to do, if I didn't have so much psychology work to do I would be reading 'till my hearts content. 
3) I listen to classical music at least 3 times a week
4) I learned how to ride a bike in 2013
5) My friends can vouch for this, I'm a latte addict, I've started to cut down though! 


The Questions Sabina wanted to know the answers to...
1. What was the last movie you saw?
Erm I can't remember the last movie I saw in general, The last time I went to the cinema I watched (this is embarrassing), 50 Shades of Grey, just to see what all the commotion was about. There wasn't much of a story line, but I'm guessing people wouldn't go and see it for that purpose.


2. What does your last text message say?
My last test message says 'I thought you meant the mug after the dishwasher haha'. That sounds totally random but I've been making designs on mugs with autistic individuals but they aren't dishwasher safe because the design will rub off.


3. Have you ever been to a different country? If so, where?
Busto Arsizio, Italy

I have been to: America, India, Holland and Italy (not sure if people count Scotland and Wales). I am going to France in a few weeks and hopefully India again this summer!

4. Do you like sushi?
I've only tried it once and it wasn't bad, it's not on the top of my list either, I should try it again!





5. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I can't, it's just the same thing to me. 


I am going to nominate:
Becki from Beauty and the Brunette because she is awesome and totally relatable  
Jina from BeautyBlogmark because she is really friendly and posts all the time so I'm never bored!


I would love to hear the answers to these questions
1) Why blogging and not Youtube?
2) Which country would you like to live in?
3) Do you have any regrets?
4) Favourite Band? Artist?
5) If you could be one famous blogger/YouTuber who would you be?

Thanks for reading :)
Anjna

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig