Saturday 18 April 2015

April Birchbox!

Hey guys :) 
So one of my lovely friends got me a Birchbox as a birthday present which I think is an amazing present, so I really wanted to show you what was in this months edition. Firstly if you don't know Birchbox is a sort of surprise beauty box that you can subscribe to monthly or have as a one time thing. 
I received the pink Royally Good box (in celebration of the second royal baby), which is a super cute box and totally reusable and also a bag in which all the items are stored. I love bags like this, when you are travelling it's nice to store all your toiletries together in a pouch like this. Inside I got 6 items, and what I loved most is that had heard of the majority of the brands and items before and so I knew I was getting some really good stuff. 


Inside I received the legendary Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) which is amazing, I love it already, it comes with a muslin cloth which is great for exfoliating the skin without being too harsh. I also got a Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil (0.8g) in the colour Black Violet, which is such a unique shade, it's a dark purple almost to the point where it looks navy, it's so wearable, i've wore it for the past two days already! The next thing in there was the Korres Bergamot Pear Showergel (40ml), which smells great and a little does go a long way. I also got a LOLA Barcelona (8ml) nail polish in the shade 'Rambla' which is in a brilliant coral shade, it would look amazing with a tan, I would never pick this shade for myself but I'm so happy I received it! I also got a really cool Percy and Reed Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil (30ml), which I tried today and so far so good, like the name suggests it doesn't feel like an oil, and it's great for adding that bit of texture! The last thing I received was a sample of the Inner Me 'Beauty and the Green Coffee Bean'  which is a supplement to help the skin and nails which is well worth a try!
As you can see you get a heck of a lot with this! The box retails at £10, with an extra £2.95 for delivery which is really good value considering the amount of samples you get and some would last a fair while too! I can't wait to review these items in more depth! If you want to subscribe to Birchbox see here, this box was amazing to receive. 
Thank you for reading, 
Anjna x
Share:

4 comments

  1. I stopped getting Birchbox a few months ago but this looks like such a good box! The Laura Mercier sample sounds so nice and you can never have too much Liz Earle! The theme is so cute as well! :)

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It issss :) I can't believe how good Liz Earle is!! and the Laura Mercier shade is just so different, I love it. It's a great box :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cleanse and polish! Its amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I love cleansing my face with a hot muslin cloth! It's so satisfying! :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig