Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Favourites 2015

This month I have been obsessed with a few new things...



I recently did a review of The Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liners (€5.00/0.025oz)I bought it when I went to Paris earlier this month and I cannot stop wearing it! What I love about it is that it's a creamy formula so the application is very smooth on the lips, but it dries to a matte finish which ensures that it stays in place. I love how tiny it is too! It's perfect for travel and to touch up in the day! I have the colour '06 Pretty Praline'.
.

My next favourite is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) which I got  in this months BirchBox and I really do love it, it comes with a muslin cloth which is amazing for taking off make-up while exfoilating at the same time. The texture of the product is like a cream so it's really easy to massage it in, but then the texture changes into a balm so you can really tell it's doing some heavy duty cleansing. The only negative I have to say is that I think I am going through this quite fast but I'll let you know on Twitter how it fairs!


My next skincare favourite is Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentreate (£36.00/30ml) which is my total skin saviour, if you haven't tried it you really need to. It's an oil which you put on at night and while you sleep it calms your skin and makes your face look so much better in the morning. It really is a miracle in a bottle. This is my second bottle so far, I know that it might seem expensive but the first one lasted me just under a year so I really think this is worth investing in. The reason why it's in my favourites is because I have been applying a bit of this in the morning because my skin is getting dry and it doesn't interfere at all my make-up. For more information click here.


My last beauty favourite is the Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil (0.8g) in the colour Violet - I love this eyeliner, the colour is so unique and wearable, it is as the name suggests Violet, a dark purple and blue! I got this in the BirchBox too and it's just amazing. I have to say that the formula isn't that creamy, so it can be a tiny bit hard to apply but the lasting power is completely worth it. I love wearing coloured eyeliner around this time of year because it just adds something special to your look. I think it's well worth investing in Laura Mercier eyeliners if they have the same quality as this one! 

Like I said earlier I went to Paris this month and one of the things I picked up is this super dinky little Paris Tray from one of those touristy shops, and there has been something in it every day. I chuck my keys, pens and mini notepad into it, sometimes even spare change. It's so useful to have a place to keep all my bits and bobs so they aren't scattered around my room and desk. It's a total favourite of mine because it's a really nice reminder of my trip and for the price (which was around €3-5), it's well worth it. 
What has been your favourites this month? I would love to know :) 
Anjna x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig