Tuesday 29 December 2015

Hero Products of 2015

 I can't believe that it's almost the end of 2015! 2015 brought some awesome things to my attention, from new music, to amazing beauty products to staple skin-care items and I would like to share a few of my hero finds with you!



In May I finally tried the brand La Roche-Posay and it just changed my outlook on skincare, skincare should be simple, minimalist but still thorough, and this is a brand which delivers just that. I have a post dedicated to three of my La-Roche Posay finds and I can happily tell you that I have repurchased them all and they are still in my skincare routine.



In terms of music, three artists really stuck with me this year; the first is Muse, their new album Drones is fantastic, I am such a fan of their music and I am going to see them next April! My favourite songs are Dead Inside, The Handler and also JKF which then leads to Defector! The next album I listened to on my trip to India and that was Maroon V's album V and it was really good! More on the pop side but really energising and just good fun to listen to! I mentioned their album in My September Favourites! The last artist I want to mention is Lo-Fang, I just discovered his album Blue Film a week ago and I am already obsessed! If you love mellow music which has meaning and love to just sit down and listen, then this is the album I would point you to! My favourite songs include Blue Film, #88 and Boris!



My next hero product, well hero brand that I discovered this year is NARS, their foundation the All Day Luminous Weightless (£32.00/ 30ml) was the first product which really called out to me, I did a full review of it, but  to sum up, it's super lightweight, really pigmented and just lasts nicely on the skin. If you want an all rounder foundation, then this is the one I would point you towards! I received my first NARS blush this year in the shade LibertÉ (£23.00/4.8g) and although it looks a bit out there in the pan, it's actually really lovely on the skin. It's a burnished apricot shade that adds a bit of definition, and just really suits tanned skin. The formula and pigmentation are phenomenal, I only need the tiniest amount and I am set!

The last thing I want to mention is my blog, this year I have really enjoyed delving into my more lifestyle post, my 10 studying tips was one of my most viewed posts! My holiday photo posts also get quite a bit of views, this year I went to Paris and India! I want to thank you guys for reading and commenting!

I would love it if you subscribed on  Bloglovin', it really is the best place to keep up to date on all my posts! I hope all of you had an awesome year, let me know in the comments what your hero products were! I would love to know!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig